Raw Honey – 226g
Local Raw Honey / Cold filter
Our Honey is harvested from various apiarys over the North East of Scotland with our main sites being, Cove, Castleton fruit farm in Fordoun and Hatton of Fintray just beside Dyce.
Our bees are busy from April right though to September allowing us good harvests through the season. See our Facebook and Instagram pages for more info on the bees and the flowers that there collecting nectar from to make us honey.
- 100% cold filtered
- 100% nature and raw
- pollen and enzymes still included
- our bees are looked after to the higest standards
- we DO NOT clip our queens
- we use clearing boards when harvesting the honey
- bees are inspected from the Scottish bee unit yearly for disease